Sign-up to hear about Special Deals in our New York and Miami Beach hotels
The Big Apple
Stroll, skate or bike through Central Park, visit the Museum District and brace yourself for the crowds of Times Square.
Explore the City
Explore the city from the deck of an open top bus, a boat on the river or a helicopter overhead. New York City has something to offer everyone and every budget.
Strength in Numbers
Our Front Desk, Housekeeping and Management teams are here to ensure you enjoy a comfortable stay. Please contact us with any questions or requests you have while planning, and throughout your visit.
Years of Dedication
The Ridge Hotel joined CS Hospitality Group’s chain of affordable boutique hotels in New York City and Miami Beach in 2017, continuing its reputation for delivering excellent service and affordable amenities.
The Customers' Perspective
The RIDGE Hotel offers a modern and personal alternative to the big name hotels, by providing a friendly, relaxed environment in a prime downtown location.
All of CS Hospitality Group’s hotels offer high-speed W-Fi, flat screen TVs and cable channels in every room.
The RIDGE Hotel features an array of amenities geared to provide comfort and convenience, including:
- Samsung wall-mounted flat LCD HDTV
- iPod docking Am/Fm alarm clock radio
- Digital telephone with speaker and
voicemail High-security keycardentry system Complimentarylocal calls
- Individual AC climate control
- Custom designed wooden finish and furniture
- In Room Safe
- Iron & Ironing Board on request
- Sewing Kits available
The bathroom features:
- Bath Amenities
- Custom designed shower
- Marble or European glass tiles
Our Front Desk team is on-hand to help you 24/7
- Local Tours
- Same-day laundry / dry cleaning service
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- 24 hour internet ready computers in common area
- 24 hour front desk service
- 24 hour beverage service
- 24 hour concierge service
- 24 hour security
- Fax / Copier service available
- Limo and Town Car service available
- Microwave in communal area
- Conference room available
- Accessible rooms available
Operating at the heart of bustling lower Manhattan, travelers enjoy all the surrounding neighborhoods. Guests explore unique and historic characteristics of the Lower East Side, Soho, East Village, Greenwich Village, Little Italy, and Chinatown, each vibrant with its own energy and dense with points of interest.
The building’s transformation to a hotel was completed in September 2007 launching 6 floors of simple, stylish rooms plus roof deck with breathtaking views of the New York City skyline on the 7th floor.